Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why do some people HATE cats???


Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand how a full grown person can have such an extreme hatred of cats. When I hear people say, " I hate cats...They are so sneaky," all it proves to me is
that that person has the ability to regurgitate what they heard someone else say.

Folks should not be intimidated by cats just because they can't control them. They have their purpose in nature as well as we do. Why are some people so intimidated by their (cats') independent nature? I'm just saying that I think it's bizarre to harbor such hatred for a 10 - 20 pound cat, unless you have some really legitimate reason.

It will be nice when people start to make judgements based on information and not based on what they heard their parent, sibling, or friend say. We should be thinking for ourselves! Cats
enjoy the same sense of love, affection, and security as we do. Blame nature for their instinct to hunt and eat prey. And by the way, my cat and I don't care if you don't like her...

1 comment:

Sister2brother said...

I love cats and recently lost mine! I plan on getting another one very soon and am thinking about getting 2 cats so that they will have someone to play with.